- What is the warranty on your rugs?
- All rugs are guaranteed to be handmade imported high quality,
accompanied with a certificate of authenticity and a certificate of
- How do I know these rugs are high quality?
- Data on each rug deemed reliable, in accordance with U.S. laws
and regulations requirements, and they indeed exceed industry standard.
- How can I pay for my rug?
- Check, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- How are the prices determined?
- Prices are established, based on our expert opinion judging the
surrounding circumstances; Availability, demand, appearance (pattern and
colors), quality and convenience.
- Can I return my rug?
- If you decide to return the rugs, you agree to notify us first,
but you are fully responsible for shipping the rugs immediately at your
own expense via United Parcel Service second day air fully insured to:
BOSTON GALLERIES, INC.
4233 EAST WEST HWY.
BETHESDA, MD. 20814.
- You must pay 15% of the list price for re-stocking fee, or a
minimum amount of $50.00, whichever is greater.
- Shipper is responsible for damages or loss.
Thursday July 03, 2003